The Rainbow Project would like to recruit a Volunteer Health Outreach Development Officer responsible for managing our Outreach programme. Please find below the job description for the post. For more details or an application pack please contact James Copeland on 028 90319030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this position will be Friday 7th June at 12.00 pm. No applications will be received after this time.
Job Title: LGB and T Outreach Health Development Officer
Line Manager: Sexual Health Development Officer
Salary: N/A – Voluntary (reasonable expenses covered)
Location: The Rainbow Project, Belfast
Hours: 10 hours per month (evenings and weekends)
Contract: One Year Renewable (Probation Period 3 Months)
Holidays: N/A (flexible and negotiable)
Aim of Post
To develop and coordinate the Rainbow Project outreach programme to Belfast’s LGB and T commercial scene to provide sexual health information to the LGB and T community
The LGB and T Outreach Health Development Officer will:
Essential Qualifications & Experience
– A commitment to the ethos of The Rainbow Project and its services
– Experience of working on own initiative with limited on-going supervision
Desirable Qualifications & Experience
– Experience of coordination or development of services
– Experience in working with vulnerable people in a detached setting
– Good written and verbal communication skills;
– Good interpersonal skills;
– Commitment to equality and social inclusion;
– Commitment to confidentiality and impartiality.
The Rainbow Project requires all posts within the organisation to carry a degree of flexibility in their execution of duties in order to assist the development of the organisation. The above job description should not be viewed as an exhaustive list as other tasks may need to be undertaken as directed by the line manager.