The Rainbow Project requires all posts within the organisation to carry a degree of flexibility in their execution of duties in order to assist the development of the organisation. The above job description should not be viewed as an exhaustive list as other tasks may need to be undertaken as directed by the line manager.
Aim of Post
To coordinate the Rainbow Project outreach programme to the Derry/Londonderry LGB and T sector to provide health, information, advice and support to the LGB and T community
Essential Qualifications & Experience
– A commitment to the ethos of The Rainbow Project and its services
– Experience of working on own initiative with limited on-going supervision
Desirable Qualifications & Experience
– Experience of coordination or development of services
– Experience in working with vulnerable people in a detached setting
– Good written and verbal communication skills;
– Good interpersonal skills;
– Commitment to equality and social inclusion;
– Commitment to confidentiality and impartiality.
To apply please go to: http://www.communityni.org/opportunity/volunteer-health-outreach-officer#.Ufe5P9KsjTo