Get involved in raising awareness of International Day Against Homophobia by promoting the positive experiences of being LGB.
- Wear purple to symbolise spirit in the rainbow – remembering those who have lost their lives due to homophobia
- Post your favourite quotes/articles/poems/pictures by LGB and Queer artists/thinkers on your facebook page/twitter/blog
- Contact Rainbow or Unite Against Hate for stickers to wear to work/school/uni/gym or posters/postcards to put up.
- Take photos of you and your friends/ visiting local sites wearing our stickers/wearing purple and email them into firstname.lastname@example.org who will upload them to facebook
- Complete our Enough cards either in person or online
Come down on Tuesday 17 May and find us – say hello – be interviewed for our vox pops!