Education & Training
The Rainbow Project provides specialised training and community education to help professionals offer a more responsive and inclusive service to members of the LGBT community. Training can be tailored to your individual needs of your organisation, services and client group.
Some typical examples of our training programmes include:
- Raising awareness of the issues that affect the LGBT community in Northern Ireland.
- Guidelines for working with LGBT people.
- Supporting clients who disclose their sexual orientation.
- Making your services more LGBT-friendly.
- Counselling gay and bisexual men.
For more information about our training packages, please contact us