How your donations and fundraising helps us
- LGBT people are more likely to experience mental health issues such as depression, self-harm and suicidal ideation – with your support we can continue to provide counselling, befriending and support groups to hundreds of LGBT people across Northern Ireland.
- Gay and bisexual men are an at risk group when it comes to sexual health – with your support we can continue to educate, provide free confidential testing and safer sex packs and campaign for better sexual health services.
- One in five LGBT people have been a victim of a hate crime in the last three years – with your support we can continue to support victims of homophobic and transphobic hate crimes and campaign for a society that values LGBT people and celebrates diversity.
- Schools in Northern Ireland are not required to provide sexual health information specific to LGBT people – with your support we can continue to provide sex positive and evidence based sexual health and relationship education to LGBT young people across Northern Ireland to help them make informed decisions about the sex they may choose to have.
- More and more LGBT people are choosing to have children through adoption, fertility treatment and other options – with your support we can help rainbow families to meet other families just like theirs.
- With your support we can continue to fight for equality for all in Northern Ireland