Sexual Orientation & Gender Identity Awareness
For this training we can visit you at your place of work or you can potentially use our premises at the Belfast LGBT Centre (23-31 Waring Street) or the Foyle LGBT Centre (20 Strand Road).
In this two hour training session you will get:
- An understanding of the key inequalities that still exist for LGBT people and what barriers there are for LGBT people attempting to accessing support or services.
- Clarity on appropriate language and terminology
- An awareness of the provision of support services available in Northern Ireland for LGBT people and their families
- A better understanding of the legislative framework related to LGBT equality
- An understanding of practical improvements of practice
- More confidence in supporting LGBT people
- An awareness of the specific issues related to gender identity and gender dysphoria
This training is typically free for small organisations and charities however we may ask for a donation if your organisation or business can afford to do so. Please get in contact with us to discuss your needs.
For more information on training or to book training for your organisation or business please contact us by phone (028 90 319 030) e-mail (email@example.com) or direct message us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.